BACK TO SCHOOL - EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
Hello everyone! Today I’m showing you all my everyday makeup routine for school and what products I use on my face in the mornings! I’m just going to be going through step by step explaining what I do and the exact products I use so I hope you enjoy! Obviously my everyday routine does change and the products I use do change but this is just what I am using for now!
1. First I will spritz on the La Roche-Posay thermal spring water which will make my skin look fresh and will soothe and soften my skin due to it being naturally rich in the antioxidant Selenium. Once that has soaked in I will use the Liz Earle skin repair light moisturiser for combination to oily skin types. I absolutely love this moisturiser and am currently using it both morning and night!
2. It’s recommended you wait about 2 minutes for your moisturiser to soak into your skin so once that is done I will apply my Liz Earle powder foundation because I only want a light coverage as its for school and I want my skin to be slightly matte. I wear 02 soft ivory. I apply this with the Laura Geller retractable baked powder brush as this is one if my favourite brushes to apply powder with.
3. Next I move onto eyes and I use the gold colour shadow in the Laura Geller Fire Water pot all over my lid. I will then use a brown shadow in my crease. I will use either Bourjois 02 Brun Creatif or MAC Woodwinked.
4. After I apply my Bourjois Khol & Contour 16h pencil eyeliner in my bottom waterline and across my upper lid. I have this in the colour 72 noir expert. I will then curl my lashes and add a slick of Benefits They’re Real mascara.
5. To finish I will use a Clinique blush in the colour Mocha Pink on the apples of my cheeks to give my skin a healthy glow and I will use the Liz Earle superbalm on my lips.